Brand management is managing everything that is influenced by your brand. Whether it is brand architecture, overall brand message, marketplace perception or brand positioning, it must be managed in a meaningful and strategic fashion to drive long-term benefits. At Hatchbit, we help organizations solve their branding challenges. We help our clients craft powerful stories to build strong emotional connections with their customers.
At Hatchbit, our work focuses on brand management, including market positioning and brand portfolio to drive sales and profits. As the marketplace becomes more crowded and products and services become more difficult to differentiate, a well-managed brand can still connect with its customer base at a deeper and emotional level. We strongly believe that a properly managed brand name, coupled with effective marketing and adverting strategy, can be an invaluable tool to gain substantial competitive advantage.
We can help with the following aspects of brand management:
- Brand Strategy: Without a cohesive branding strategy, everything else will fall apart. We work closely with our clients to continue to develop and refine their branding strategy;
- Brand Positioning: Most companies spend significant amount of time developing their brand proposition statement. However, unless a brand figures out its marketplace positioning strategy, brand proposition makes little sense;
- Brand Architecture: How well do you know your brand architecture? Do you know how well your product and service offerings fit together? These are complex questions and we can help you find answers;
- Brand Extension: One of the ways successful brands gain market-share is by creating new categories within their existing brand portfolio. At Amplimark, we can help you find new opportunities to extend your brand and grow your brand portfolio;
- Brand Proposition: Brand proposition is a promise that a brand makes and it’s critical that the brand’s promise is easy to understand, engaging, unique, relevant (to the target audience), and consistent. We can help you develop engaging and easy to understand “brand proposition statement” for your brand.
Need help with your brand?
Contact us: online or give us a call at Phone (386) 40 356726 to schedule a free, no-obligation initial consultation!